The Keta District has a number of visitor receptive facilities such as hotels and guest houses. These facilities range from budget, hostels to one of international standards like Lorneh Hotel at Tegbi, near the beach.
- Abutia Guest House:Located at Woe-Abutia near Keta, this facility has nineteen rooms, which are well kept. There is a security car park and a spacious drinking bar.
- Keta Beach Hotel: The Keta Beach Hotel, a one-star hotel, is situated within the serene residential area of Keta. Its facilities include self-contained rooms with TV/Fans, Air Conditioners and a restaurant and bar service in addition to a conference hall and communication facilities.
- Lorneh Lodge Tegbi: Situated at Tegbi, is an ultra modern hotel facility with an extra-ordinary scenic beauty. It has twenty self-contained rooms with TV/video, split-unit air conditioners, soft-carpet, fridge and telephone facilities. Complementary facilities include beach resort, swimming pool and a conference hall among others.
- Guadze Guest House is another visitor’s receptive facility in the district. With the air of simplicity, this guesthouse is designed to meet the comfort of the middle class of visitors. It has seven rooms with self-contained and shared facilities. Bar and restaurant services are also available.
- Loreta Guest House which is at Tegbi is yet another receptive facility in the District. There are five furnished rooms with shared facilities available.
- Agblor Lodge is rather a small but compact hotel with five rooms each well-furnished with TV, fan. A small bar is run to enhance visitors’ comfort.
- Royal Super Five Guest House which is located at Anloga is also a visitor receptive facility. The latest guest house is the Tsisa Guest House situated at Dzelukope. It has eight well-furnished rooms.10. KDA Restaurant: This is a restaurant constructed by Keta District Assembly in 2000. It has been contracted out to a private caterer who is running it and paying rent to Keta District Assembly.
- KDA Restaurant: This is a restaurant constructed by Keta District Assembly in 2000. It has been contracted out to a private caterer who is running it and paying rent to Keta District Assembly. The restaurant has improved catering facilities in the District. Tourists and residents alike have access to catering facilities which compare favourably with others at Ho, and other district capitals in the Region and the Country as a whole.